Thursday, December 19, 2013

"A Village Christmas" & "Early American Saltbox"

It has been awhile since I've done any paintings (I have to admit I was a little discouraged by the art show in October) but I have gotten back on the horse, and I have two new ones to share.



I didn't recruit help from my personal photographer on these, because I just took them quickly ;)
I might, however, recruit him to take nice photos of all my paintings (if he thinks he's up to the challenge.)

The first one might look familiar to you if you received our Christmas card this year...
and the second one was the result of being snowed in all day this past Saturday.

I have also been very busy with other projects, and I have to confess that I'm a bit behind on my posts... which is the reason why I'm sharing two paintings in this post instead of just one.  I have at least 5 more projects that I have completed and will be sharing, and beginning on Saturday I have 12 days off (my job shuts down for the holiday until January 2nd) and I plan on doing some more during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment