Wednesday, December 11, 2013

★ Hand-Stitched Homespun Quilt ★

This is a project that I have been working on since the end of October, and I'm very excited that it is finally finished!  This was definitely the largest, most time consuming project that I have taken on so far.  I actually finished it on Saturday and have been debating whether or not I wanted to add more to it (more buttons, patches...) but decided that I like it just the way it is.


 The entire quilt was done by hand... no sewing machine involved


I love the burlap trim...


Some buttons thrown in for good measure...


And I have my very own photographer to take pictures of it!  My husband loves taking photos and just upgraded his camera and lenses, so I figured that I would put him to work!  He said that he would much rather have a job to do rather than just taking photos of random objects in our kitchen.  He might end up being sorry he agreed to this!!!

   


1 comment:

  1. Love the way it turned out. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete