Thursday, October 10, 2013

★ Don't forget! Art Show this weekend! ★

Hi everyone,
I know it has been awhile since my last post, and for that I apologize.  I've had quite a bit going on that has kept me preoccupied... BUT I'm very excited because this weekend I am participating in my first art show!  Please stop by and show your support.  I will be raffling off this painting.


I will be announcing the winner on my facebook page on Monday, October 14th.  I also had some cards made up that I'm going to give out on Saturday.  I hope to see you on Saturday!  I've listed the details again below:

Date: October 12, 2013
Time: 10AM - 4PM
Location: Roseledge Country Inn & Farm Shoppe
                418 Jewett City Rd. (Rte. 164), Preston CT 06365
Inn Website: http://www.roseledge.com/




 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. I want one for my house, please. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me what you want and I'll make it

    ReplyDelete