Monday, August 19, 2013

★ My Completed Projects ★

A few of the projects & paintings that I have completed so far...

Primitive Farm House Painting (2013)

Painted Antique Milk Box (2013) 
This milk box was in our back yard behind a retaining wall when we moved in, and it remained there until about 3 months ago, when I decided to clean it up and paint it.  It's now proudly displayed in our front yard.



Primitive Grungy Candles (2013) 
This seems to be a very popular one on my pinterest page.  Until recently, I didn't know how to attach websites to pins, so there was no tutorial attached.  Here is the tutorial I used to create these:
Be sure to follow the directions.  I didn't have any instant coffee in the house when I attempted it, so I used regular coffee grounds.  It didn't take too long for coating to chip off.  Sad to say these candles do not exist anymore, but I have instant coffee in the house now and just bought some new pillar candles, so I'm itching to give this another try.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment