Monday, August 19, 2013

★ Inspire ★

My name is Jennifer and I am 26 years old.  I am an only child and I grew up in West Haven CT and lived there until Andy (my fiancee at the time) and I bought our 1930's country Wallingford CT home in October 2011.

Andy and I got married in March 2012.

We have two cats (brother & sister) named Henrik & Cupcake.
I graduated from Southern Connecticut State University with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration in January 2011.  I currently work as an Administrative Assistant at the Yale University School of Medicine. 
My interests are reading (Agatha Christie is my favorite author), photography, painting, crafts, and baking.  I love covered bridges!  Andy and I have seen approximately 24 of them in different states over the last two years.  I also love anything old in general (homes, buildings, objects...)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to start this blog as a way to keep track of my painting, craft, etc. projects, as well as my photography, any recipes that might come my way, and anything else that might come to mind that I want to share with others.  Now that we have the introduction out of the way, I hope you enjoy what I have to show you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment